CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

i hurt my self again.....

I also don't know why but today i loss of my mind again...

thats is also my false because of i done a big mistake to my love...
i'm not purposely make my love feeling to hurt.....
i don't know thats msg are from their wall post, i just reply by celcom sms..
then i'm afraid of people or their friends saw thats msg i sent to my love.....

i'm really2 felt guilty to my love.....
i hope my love can 4give me....
i'm really2 miss n love my love.....

then coz off that i hurt my self again...
i cut my radial part again..... this time i really2 felt like to die if my love leave me..
i didn't want this happen to me again.... i didn't my old story that 3years ago happen again....
thats is the time last of my decision that i will never falling in love with female again....
then this time i try to love others...
i really2 love my love more than my own life now....
if my love leave me, better i die than alive in this world......
my love is the 2nd person that are come to my life....
then my love is the 1st person are i'm really love with all my heart beside female...
thats is so hard 4 me to open up my heart to someone..
but i don't know why when i meet my love, my heart try to open for my love...
my love are the person give up my heart to lightly again....

but today coz of my mistake i almost loss my love.......
this is the 1st time i'm done mistake.....
i'm really loss up minds coz i already think my love are leave me...
i think like crazy then i take my knife to cut again my radial part.. bleed again..
thats so hurt i felt...
then i tried to call n sent a msg to my love... this time if my love not answered my msg or call, i think better i cut of more deeper my radial artery........
but thank God my love reply my msg......
but my radial part still bleed... arrrrrrr my friends tell the warden that i done this......
stupid arrrr.... let me like this arrrrr.... thats is my life..

then the warden bring me up to hospital again... this the 2nd time i done like this n also the 2nd time i came to the hospital coz of this thing....
arrrrrrr i receive blood transfusion again...... coz i already loss of 1pint of my blood coz my stupids..

i hope this is the last time i tried done this think.... i didn't want to make my love feeling hurt again...... if i had done again thats are the time i will really make my self die.......
coz i really2 didnt to loss my love in my life... i already love my love with all of my heart...
nobody can take part or disturb my love from my heart 4ever.....

wrote by Fritzryanshah

0 comments: